Baby will be coming any day, it's time to get your hospital go-bag ready! Plan ahead and be prepared, so you can focus on whats important - getting ALL the snuggles with baby! Don't be like me, who had to send my husband home for supplies after discovering my only options for shampoo was hospital provided 2-in-1 body wash :) So, without further ado, here is our list of hospital go-bag necessities!
1. Toiletries and personal items: hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, face wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, contact lens case and solution, glasses - you get the point! Travel sizes are your friend. Store all of your items in a cute toiletry bag like this one. Once baby is here, this bag is perfect to keep baby's essentials organized in your diaper bag!
2. A maternity robe, so you can be stylin' (and comfy) before and after baby arrives. Trust me - we've seen and felt the hospital gowns.. you're going to want to avoid them. Bonus points because you and baby can match.
3. Fridababy Postpartum Essentials Kit. Like the name suggests - this is ESSENTIAL for the first days of recovery.
4. Birth Announcement Disc for the 'gram. But seriously, don't stress yourself out about getting the perfect post-birth pictures. When you look back on the photo, you're not going to worry about the aesthetic, you're just going to admire the beautiful miracle you created! Just wrap baby in a swaddle, add a bow, and include this birth announcement disc.
6. A blanket to keep baby warm on your way out to the car! These mini blankets are the perfect size. Your little one will be snuggling this soft little blanket for many years to come.
One final tip - once you are satisfied you’ve packed what you’ll need, stash your hospital bag in your car to ensure it doesn't get left behind :)
Good luck Mama!